Air Dryer Muffler 3/4" NPT
Air Dryer Muffler extends the element's performance and reduces noise. Part of the Atomuffler series by Allied Witan.
- Designed specifically to manage the demanding service problems associated with desiccant regenerative type air dryers, which often expel air laden with moisture and desiccant dust
- Primary stage of dual stage filter element traps particulates, allowing cleaner air to permeate freely through the secondary noise reduction stage
- Features a relief valve that is triggered to open if the air outflow becomes obstructed by particulate build up and will divert air outflow directly to atmosphere
- Free desiccant fragments should be purged from an air dryer system before installing a new Air Dryer Muffler or whenever an air dryer has been recharged with new desiccant material
- Recommended for pressures up to 175 psi (12 Bar)
All Compressor Parts stocks a wide range of Allied Witan products at low prices. We have other sizes of Air Dryer Mufflers available in our store.
- Allied Witan
Orders are filled and dispatched within 24 to 48 hours during business days for most items and depending on stock availability. We will notify you if shipping will take longer than usual or if there are any issues.
We ship most of our items using airbags and parcels via our courier however for large items or orders we may need to use large boxes or pallets.
ACP accepts returns on most parts and exchanges for faulty or wrong items within 30 days of receiving your item. If the item is faulty, we will be happy to replace it for you. Contact our friendly staff at email@example.com or give us a call if you have an issue with your order.
For more details, read our Shipping & Returns policy here