Easily handles dirt and moisture-laden air
- Variable reactive damper provides an unobstructed free-flow air passage to reduce noise caused by emanating raw exhaust air
- Unique design uses a proven reactive principle of noise suppression
- Explosive force of exhaust air impacting against the damper thrusts it into an oscillating motion, converting dynamic acoustic energy into kinetic energy
- Damper’s responsive pulsating motion drains off kinetic energy, dissipating acoustical energy
- Ideal for foundry equipment and railway and transit brake systems
- Recommended for pressures up to 125 psi (8.6 Bar)
There are currently no products added in this category yet. If you are after something specific contact Ben at email@example.com.