Porous Metal Breather Vent Filter 3/8" BSP
Allied Witan Porous Metal Breather Vent Filter
- Tough, inexpensive and low-profile
- Suitable alternative for spaces too small to accommodate standard Porous Metal Filter-Mufflers
- Compact unit in standard 90 micron porous bronze is most often used as a breather-vent-filter for cylinders, gear boxes, crank cases, storage cases, storage tanks, and other vessels where pressure equalization is required
- Modifications are available using highly porous screen media to allow for unrestricted flow while limiting infiltration of unwanted objects
- Recommended for pressures up to 125 psi (8.6 Bar)
- Allied Witan
Orders are filled and dispatched within 24 to 48 hours during business days for most items and depending on stock availability. We will notify you if shipping will take longer than usual or if there are any issues.
We ship most of our items using airbags and parcels via our courier however for large items or orders we may need to use large boxes or pallets.
ACP accepts returns on most parts and exchanges for faulty or wrong items within 30 days of receiving your item. If the item is faulty, we will be happy to replace it for you. Contact our friendly staff at email@example.com or give us a call if you have an issue with your order.
For more details, read our Shipping & Returns policy here