Porous Metal Filter Muffler 3/4" BSP
The Porous Metal Filter Muffler is an all round, economical option for a variety of filter and muffler needs. Part of the Porous Metal series by Allied Witan.
- Filter Mufflers have selective permeability with optimum filtering and diffusion for air and other gases and liquids
- Tough porous metal filter in standard 40 Micron provides strength and performance
- Effective for many purposes, including muffling air valve noise; filtering exhaust and intake air; cryogenic phase separation; coalescing of oil mist and water vapour; and pressure or vacuum equalization
- Compact, inexpensive and easy-to-use muffler is suitable for use where space is limited
- Recommended for pressures up to 125 psi (8.6 Bar)
All Compressor Parts stocks a wide range of Allied Witan products at low prices. We have other sizes of the Porous Metal Filter Mufflers available in our store.
- Allied Witan
Orders are filled and dispatched within 24 to 48 hours during business days for most items and depending on stock availability. We will notify you if shipping will take longer than usual or if there are any issues.
We ship most of our items using airbags and parcels via our courier however for large items or orders we may need to use large boxes or pallets.
ACP accepts returns on most parts and exchanges for faulty or wrong items within 30 days of receiving your item. If the item is faulty, we will be happy to replace it for you. Contact our friendly staff at email@example.com or give us a call if you have an issue with your order.
For more details, read our Shipping & Returns policy here